ACTUR has two large unique tourism development projects, with a surface of more tan 1,500 Ha, located in areas of great growth of demand and important investments in infrastructure.
ACTUR is an investment and development platform for low-density residential and hotel tourism projects with a sustainable approach. ACTUR has private and public institutional investors, both international and domestic.
In 2015 ACTUR created and listed RLH Properties, a leading hotel and resorts company in Mexico and Spain, with emblematic assets such as the Four Seasons hotel in Mexico City, the Rosewood, Fairmon, Banyan Tree and Andaz hotels in Mayakoba, the One & Only Mandarina, as well as the Hotel Villamagna in Madrid.
In December 2019 ACTUR signed the sale of its stake in RLH Properties, which was successfully completed in March 2020.
ACTUR currently owns land for residential development within the Mandarina project, in Riviera Nayarit, and the Xala Project, in Costalegre, Jalisco.
Xala is a unique project of 1,200 ha. located in Costa Alegre, 105 kilometers from Puerto Vallarta Airport and 10 minutes from new Costalegre future airport.
It has 8 kilometres of beaches as well as a large estuary surrounding terrain, offering spectacular views on either side of it. MIA (environmental permit) obtained for the development of hotels and residences branded and non-branded.
Main advantages of ACTUR:
- Focus “master development”, infrastructure development and urbanization and creation of destinations.
- Team which combines large financial, real-estate, development and construction experience.
- Large experience in the permitting and licensing.
- Proven experience in the management of relations with local communities.
- Combination of strategic Partners-investors, listed and private, committed to the existing developments.
- Solid structure of corporate governance, institutional and transparent vehicle.
- Unique land of 265 Ha. Located in Riviera Nayarit, 40 minutes away from Vallarta airport and 30 minutes from Punta Mita.
- It has 5 kilometers of ocean front and 2 km of beach front.
- All permits obtained for the development of 2 hotels (One&Only Mandarina and Rosewood Mandarina), and multiple residences (of which about 50 will be O&O branded residences and 30 will be Rosewood branded residences) and an equestrian center with polo fields .
- Master Plan fully developed. The concept and vision of the development Mandarina is based on “the water as an element” as it has a large beachfront on one side and a natural lake on the other with estuaries, canals and bridges. They create an environment based on the pre-Hispanic cultures, giving the location a great deal of serenity and exclusivity, with low density development and environmentally sustainable infrastructure.
- The infrastructure of water, electricity and telephone is already under construction.
- Along with the two hotel projects residential developments and an equestrian center will be built.
- The Project will benefit from the construction of Jala – Compostela, Las Varas – Puerto Vallarta already authorized, which will connect Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta in less tan 2.5 hours resulting on an increase on potential public by 18 million people. In addition, time between Puerto Vallarta and Mandarina will be reduced to 25 minutes.
- Unique plot of 1,265 ha. located in Costa Alegre, 105 kilometers from Puerto Vallarta Airport and 10 minutes from new Costalegre future airport.
- It has 8 kilometers of beaches as well as a large natural lake surrounding terrain, offering spectacular views on either side of it.
- MIA (environmental permit) obtained for the development of hotels and residences branded and non-branded (HMA signed with Krezner for the development of a One & Only and residences).
- Final Master Plan under definition.
Potential of Development
- Development of hotels and residential lots, including major private beachfront lots for which significant demand has been identified.
- Will benefit from the construction of Jala – Compostela, Las Varas – Puerto Vallarta and tendered, which connects Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta in less than 2.5 hours, representing an increase in potential demand of 18 million people.
- Will benefit from the construction of Costalegre airport, whose runway is already built.
- Area with significant demand, between Careyes and Puerto Vallarta.