RLH Properties is a listed Mexican company dedicated exclusively to the acquisition and management of the hotel assets in the luxury and ultra-luxury sector becoming a unique platform in Latin America and the Caribbean.
In November 2015 RLH Properties was listed in the Stock Exchange by BK Partners, vehicle of growth focused in the high-end hotel and resorts sector in Mexico and the Caribbean with a pipeline of acquisitions of more than US$ 800M.
RLH is the owner of the Hotel Four Seasons in Mexico City, as well as the development projects of the One&Only Mandarina Hotel and the Rosewood Mandarina Hotel, in Riviera Nayarit. In addition, RLH is closing the acquisition of the Mayakoba Master Plan in Playa del Carmen, which includes 4 operating hotels (Rosewood Mayakoba, Banyan Tree Mayakoba, Andaz Mayakoba and Fairmont Mayakoba) and 1 golf course (El Camaléon).
Target: become a leading company in the hotel ultra-luxury segment through the acquisition of operating hotels, development of new ones and active asset management of the portfolio.
Main advantages as a real-estate hotelier partner:
- Exclusive focus in high-end hotels and resorts in Mexico, The Caribbean, Latam and Spain.
- Institutional and transparent partner with a long-term structure and vision, as opposed to Private Equity funds.
- More flexibility regarding the active participation of partners, in comparison to FIBRAs.
- Track-record in Mexico.
- Team which combines large financial, real-estate, development and hotel asset management experience.
- Solid base of shareholders with large resources committed to the growth of the Company.
Differentiated Business model
Deep local knowledge
Ideal partner for operators
Unique Asset Management methodology
Access to capital
RLH has a balanced portfolio of assets with regional exclusivity rights in complementary top destinations that are difficult to replicate, creating significant entry barriers to competitors.
Portfolio of balanced assets:
In construction and under operation / city and coast.
For more information, visit the RLH Properties website.
Key Milestones – Time line
RLH Properties Foundation
RLH Properties is founded to acquire, asset manage and develop high-end hotel assets in LatAm mainly in Mexico and the Caribbean
RLH purchases 66.7% of Mexico City’s Four Seasons Hotel
Signed hotel management agreement with Kerzner International for One&Only Mandarina
RLH goes public in the Mexican Stock Exchange with an IPO of Ps$ 451M
- ACTUR contributes the land plot for the development of the One&Only Mandarina located in Riviera Nayarit in exchange for RLH shares
- RLH successfully closes a follow-on offering of Ps$ 1,338M
- RLH begins development of the One&Only Mandarina hotel
Completion of the refurbishment of Four Seasons Mexico
- RLH announces underwritten capital increase and rights issue of Ps$ 3,429M
- ACTUR contributes land plot for the development of the Rosewood Mandarina in exchange for RLH shares
- Signed hotel management agreement with Rosewood for the Rosewood Mandarina
Major Acquisition Announcement
RLH announces acquisition of a majority stake in all of 4 Mayakoba hotels and El Camaleon golf course from OHLD
Andaz Mayakoba hotel begins operations
Banyan Tree Mayakoba expansion
One&Only and Rosewood Mandarina hotels will become operational in 2019 and 2020.
RLH will continue to seek attractive growth opportunities in the high-end sector both organically and through acquisitions.